World Anti-aging Network

Anti-aging , Anti-aging Medicine, Anti-aging Conference , Anti-aging course

Will promoting Antiaging Education and Conferences to our fellow physicans affect our practice ?

Dear Friends ,

We have been asked these question numerous times. Why are we promoting antiaging medicine and education to other physicians and non physicians?  Isn't that going to hurt our own antiaging practice? Why do we want many more Antiaging Physicians in India and Worldwide? It's a unique concept and why are we sharing it with everyone?

I would like to to share a shloka in sanskrit

न चौर हार्यम न च राज हार्यम |

न भ्रात्रभाज्यम न च भारकारी ||

व्यये कृते वर्धते नित्यं |

विद्या धनं सर्वे धनं प्रधानम्  ||

Na chor haryam, na raaj haryam, na bhratra bhajyam na cha bharakaari,
vyaye krate vardhate eva nityam, vidhya dhanam sarva dhan pradhanam

which means :

The wealth that cannot be stolen,  neither abducted by state,  nor can be divided amongst brothers,
Neither it is burdensome to carry, The wealth that increases by giving, That wealth is knowledge
and is supreme of all possessions

I gave it a thought and  had a flash back of my medical school days. Yes we had this feeling at that time. We wanted to be the best . We wanted to get highest marks in our class. I still remember my room mate in Medical College . He would always find some material from here and there and will hide it for himself. Being my room mate was a challenge for him because ,I was always like open book and sharing and he had his notes hidden under his bedsheet. Eventualy he started reading only when I was asleep and will hide the stuff the moment I would wakeup.

Me on the other hand would go and discuss with my seniors, will take notes of the experiences they had, the questions they were asked in the exam and eventually by the time of my final papers I will have all my questions from previous years and will have the strategy to deal with them .Then I would give a topic to each of my junior students to prepare , read and present to me . I would just listen to them and correct if required. This teaching from the begining and sharing what I knew gave me the edge over other fellow students including my room mate.

Needless to mention that  I had better scores than many others in my class and specially my roommate who never wanted to share knowledege with me and fortunately I never failed in any of my exams during my medical education.

I am not saying that I did something different . I just wanna say I did what successful people do . Follow the path of success,follow the proven trend, Knowlege is the only thing that multiplies when you share it with others . I am just sharing what I know . I want to learn more and group learning is best so we all learn together from one another.

Even in this network we have Dr Hertoghe my Guru who taught me Aniaging Medicine, there are others who share there expertise with us and teach us . Like Dr Deepak,Dr Saxena, Dr Decosta, Dr Suman Lata, Dr Atul. They all have something they shared on the blogs. They have not been hesitant in sharing what they know.

There is immense pleasure in sharing . You just have to feel it. I am addicted to this feeling and I will try to bring every possible opportunity to my friends on this platform . I am sure you will add your thoughts to this. We have a common mission. United we grow.

Please add your thoughts on this discussion. And if you agree with this don't hesitate to invite your fellow friends on this network .

Regards

Dr Anoop Chaturvedi

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fully endorse your viewpoint
i like to quote a saying
taking water out of a well will not change the water level
similarly is knowledge
we need to learn this
Starting on 2003, I learn this science of grow older without aging through become a member of American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. This science, basically give us the chance to make early detaction on our body to alert us that something has change on the way to become older. Not everybody knows well that she or he become older everytime. After learning this, we knew that we all have to use our knowledge and ability to sustain the aging process, before the symptoms could be seen or felt. Beside all the healthy lifestyle, we have to find the right key to care our gene from all the aging process, include free radical. The most important thing is, learning by doing to our body and patients, will give us the most important experience that might never taught on theory. Creating best performance at any age, make us so proud that health is everything, but without health life is nothing. Advice a good lifestyle is the most important part beside our prescription of hormone and nutrition. The more we learn, the more we find ourself getting better on health; that's growing older without aging.
Definately .I support DrPraveen Kumars view on this.knowledge is to be shared and used among mankind.
THERE ARE SEVERAL THEORIES OF AGING. MOST POPULAR AMONG THEM IS " AGING OCCURS BECAUSE OF FORMATION OF FREE RADICALS WHICH ARE DUE TO EXPOSURE TO ENVIRONMENTAL AGENTS". AGING IS ALWAYS IRREVERSABLE. BUT DAMAGE TO THE BODY BY FREE RADICALS CAN BE MINIMIZED. THAT MEANS THEORETICALLY IF WE CAN PREVENT DAMAGE BY FREE RADICALS WE WOULD STOP LOOKING OLDER. BUT HOW CAN THIS BE ACHIEVED, WELL ONE POSSIBILITY WHICH SOME SCIENTISTS SUPPORT, IS THAT IF WE GO INTO SPACE WHERE THERE THE DAMAGE BY FREE RADICALS IS MINIMAL THEN WE SHOULD LOOK MUCH YOUNGER. THE SECOND IDEA IS WHICH EAT LESS AMOUNT OF FOOD WHICH IS THE CHIEF CULPRIT FOR FORMATION OF FREE RADICALS. AVOID EXPOSURE TO SUN. DON'T SMOKE, STAY AWAY FROM POLLUTED ENVIRONMENT ARE SOME OF THE MEASURES THAT CAN BE DONE TO MINIMIZE THE EFFECTS OF AGING.
simply grear, i really have no words,Dr.ANOOP, its really true, the fantastic concept the way you are sharing the depth of knowledge and making all afforts towards this,the sky is the limit to the knowlwdge but the sharing ..its really heavenly feeling ..and simly sathi hath badhana , its really the need of anti-aging medicine to grow like anything indeed...thanks
Thank you Dr Avani, I really appreciate your words of support. Let's keep the spirits high and fingers crossed. This movement is going to change the way we look at medical practice now.
Regards
Anoop
I absolutely agree with your point of view.Knowledge is to be shared,the more we share the more we get the advantages.
Very well said by Dr Anoop, Just like to add that knowledge is for sharing, unless you share how would the world know that you are knowledgeable in the first place. Moreover, it is not just about anti-aging, it is also about wellness, staying healthy & agile till the end. The paradigm shift in medical treatment is inevitable & nobody can stop that. So, learn to share & care.

I Totally agree in sharing , the more one shares, the better knowledgeable one becomes.

If one wants to be succesfull in a particular thing, one needs to keep saying it to others and spread the message, and at the result would be , one would be the master of it, without his/her own knowledge.

so lets take a stand on and spread the word without any fear/ hesitation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr.Narendra sinha, DR RAJENDRA DHUMMA and Dr.S.M.Shahnewaz joined World Anti-aging Network
Jul 15
World Antiaging Network posted an event

ICAD BRAZIL at Rua Frei Caneca

August 28, 2014 at 10am to August 30, 2014 at 7pm
Jun 23
Dr.G.Ravivarman posted a status
"AMAR i could try for MCI recognition to start Anti aging & Regenerative medicine courses in India."
Jun 22
drsunil goel is now a member of World Anti-aging Network
May 24

© 2014   Created by Troy Kearl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service